If this isn’t the best lede in the history of journalism …
Take a bow, Washington Examiner: You just won the Internet for the day, week, month and year.
The documents concerning Hitler’s health — both a 47-page report based on interviews with his six chief physicians and a 178-page report from one of those physicians — are part of a May 8-9 auction at Alexander Historical Auctions. If The Scream can sell for a record-high $120 million, just think about how much this Hitler Fart & Sex Report might fetch. Okay, they’ll even throw in some X-rays.
Tell ya what: Throw in the negatives for this seductive boyshorts photo shoot and it’s a deal.
FOLLOW: Go ’head and click
and Follow Us for more updates straight to your news & nonsense feeds.
MORE STORIES YOU MAY ENJOY WHILE YOU’RE HERE:
• New York Post Columnist Phil Mushnick Calls the Nets the ‘New York N—s’
• LOUIS VUITTAN: Will “Tanning Mom” Start a Leather Endorsement Trend?
• Boulder’s ‘Falling Bear’ Killed on Colorado Highway One Week After Viral Fame
• Batman Sent This Incredible Job Application to a Small-Town Deli
• Is This What the New iPhone Looks Like?
• Introducing: Spike the Watercooler