Hank: What do you call a Jamaican Jewfish?
Hank: Sal, mon.
Hank: Who’s your least favorite scientist?
Sally: I don’t know.
Hank: Marie Curie.
Hank: Or as her friends called her, Mar. Curie.
Sally: I think I should go.
Hank: Mercury! Get it?
Sally: Those fisherman look awfully nice.
Hank: Ha. Ha. Ha.
Sally: You know I’m not laying eggs anymore, right?
Hank: Yeah, so?
Sally: You don’t have to play this game.
Hank: What game?
Sally: You don’t have to stick around, Hank.
Hank: But I can sea that we’re going to have a whale of a time!
Sally: I only know those were puns because of your delivery.
Hank: Your nickname could be Fin, you know.
Sally: I don’t even …
Hank: Because you’re such a doll, Fin.
E.A. Weiss is a writer in New York. Follow him around.
MORE COMMUNITY VOICES YOU’LL ENJOY:
• Dispatches From My Roommate Trying to Dig a Rubber Stopper Out of the Drain
• Live Your Battery Life to the Fullest!
• 12 Accomplishments Worthy of Your Alma Mater’s Alumni Newsletter
• I’m the Friend’s Mattress You Just Peed On, 14-Year-Old Boy
• Letter of Resignation From the Washroom Attendant in the Beast’s Castle
• Ernest Hemingway Reviews Marilyn Hagerty’s Review of the Grand Forks Olive Garden
Go ’head and click
and Follow Us for more updates straight to your news & nonsense feeds.
MORE GOOD STUFF WORTH CLICKING ON: